The Phaser line of desktop printers and MFPs received 23 honors so far this year for both colour and black-and-white products. The awards include:
- The Phaser 3635MFP: recognized with an "Editor's Choice Award" from Better Buys for Business and included in their "Black-and-White Printer Multifunctional Guide."
- The Phaser 7500DN: received an "Editor's Choice" designation from PC Magazine, earning 4.5 out of 5 stars.
- The Phaser 6128MFP : honored with a 2009 "Pick" award from Buyers Laboratory, Inc. (BLI), in the category of Outstanding Personal Colour Multifunction Printer.
- Three BLI 2009 "Pick" awards;
- A BERTL's "Exceptional" rating of 5 out of 5 stars; and
- BLI recognition for Outstanding Achievement for Energy Efficiency.
"The numerous awards Xerox office products have received this year underscore the strength of our product line - from small desktop printers to high-volume office systems that print, copy, fax and scan all in one device," said , president, Global Product Delivery Group, Xerox Corporation.
Additionally, Xerox's ColorQube™ 9200 Series solid ink MFP, has been honored with multiple awards citing technological innovation. The Hybrid Color pricing plans, available on the ColorQube, were recognized with a 2009 "BERTL's Best Award" for Most Innovative Colour Printer Pricing. BLI awarded the ColorQube with an "Outstanding Achievement Award" highlighting its innovative pricing structure, ease of use and environmental benefits, and Industry Analysts, Inc., presented the ColorQube with a "Technological Innovation Award."