The products are available immediately for order taking in Canada, at the following list prices:
- digital production press: $574,500
- iGen4 700 Digital Production Press: $67,494
- DocuColor 5000AP: $120,000
In 2007 Xerox Canada doubled its iGen3 sales from the previous year, adding to Xerox's long list of achievements in the global digital printing market, which include:
- Xerox Canada currently has the largest iGen3 installation in North America with Data Business Forms, who purchased nine units in 2007
- More than 2,000 iGen3 presses have been installed worldwide
- 275 customers have two or more iGen3 presses
- 126 customers worldwide now print 1 million or more pages per month, per iGen3 press
Canadian installations for all three products begin September 15, 2008.
Laura Mergelas, Xerox Canada, (416) 733-6216, firstname.lastname@example.orgTina Quelch, Calador Communications, (416) 925-6034, email@example.com
Note to Editors: For more information on Xerox, visit http://www.xerox.com or http://www.xerox.com/news. For open commentary and industry perspectives, visit http://www.xerox.com/blogs or http://www.xerox.com/podcasts.