TORONTO, ON -- Xerox Corporation, a leader in business process and document management services, has been placed by Gartner, Inc. in the Visionaries Quadrant of the November 2010 Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Content Management (ECM).
ECM tools help businesses manage documents and data. Xerox’s diverse content management suite includes Xerox DocuShare®, as well as hosted solutions geared for legal and mortgage companies. Adding to Xerox’s ECM capabilities are tools from Affiliated Computer Services, Inc. (ACS), A Xerox Company, further extending the range of content management resources for businesses of all sizes and industries.
“We believe Xerox’s position in the Gartner report reflects our commitment to provide the technologies and services our clients need to manage documents and data effectively, so they can concentrate on their core competencies,” said Stephen Cronin, president, Global Document Outsourcing, Xerox Corporation.
Xerox’s ECM offerings improve business operations with front- and back-office, IT and vertical solutions so documents and content are managed with ease and security.
Recently named one of KMWorld’s “Trend Setting Products of 2010,” Xerox DocuShare replaces cumbersome, paper-based activities with automated
processes – storing content in one secure, central and highly-scalable content management platform.
Other Xerox offerings:
- BlitzDocs® Collaboration Suite - a paperless solution that speeds up the mortgage loan process for lenders and borrowers.
- Xerox Litigation Services - a proprietary hosted review platform with powerful search and analytical capabilities to increase the speed of document review.
- Online Document Management - a large-scale, hosted image repository used to automate accounting and mailroom services.
- MIDAS+ Healthcare Suite – an integrated suite of software applications currently installed in more than 1,200 hospitals nation-wide; provides strategic solutions for healthcare reform, including patient care management, risk management, performance improvement, benchmark comparison data and regulatory reporting.
- Document Approval Routing Tracking – a Web-based solution used to automate document approvals in finance and accounting.
The Magic Quadrant is a proprietary research tool developed by Gartner that offers visual snapshots of a market’s direction, maturity and participants, and evaluates companies on completeness of vision and ability to execute.
About the Magic Quadrant
The Magic Quadrant is copyrighted 2010 by Gartner, Inc. and is reused with permission. The Magic Quadrant is a graphical representation of a marketplace at and for a specific time period. It depicts Gartner's analysis of how certain vendors measure against criteria for that marketplace, as defined by Gartner. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in the Magic Quadrant, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors placed in the “Leaders” quadrant. The Magic Quadrant is intended solely as a research tool, and is not meant to be a specific guide to action. Gartner disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.