TORONTO, ON., Sep. 10, 2014 – Whether it is magnets for a local pizza shop or marketing brochures for a realtor, the new Xerox Color C60/C70 Printer gives users a cost-effective option for a wide range of printing needs.
Suitable in any print environment, including quick print shops, in-plant operations, agencies, small businesses and manufacturers, the device offers turn-key features and media-weight versatility. Users can easily enhance and expand their application offerings to include rugged polyester labels, menus, signs and vinyl window clings.
The Xerox Color C60/C70 offers sharp, consistent and accurate image quality with the 2400 x 2400 dpi resolution and enhanced front-to-back registration accuracy. This precise image quality is combined with flexible inline finishing options, such as stapling, hole-punching, folding and face trimming.
A first for a device in this category, the Xerox Color C60/C70 prints on linen for unique applications like event planning, appliques and luxurious embellishments. Xerox’s Emulsion Aggregation (EA) toner, with its unique ultra low-melt technology, navigates the traditionally difficult peaks and valleys in linen and other specialty substrates like polyester.
Additional features of the Xerox Color C60/C70 include:
- Speeds up to 70 pages per minute (ppm) in colour; 75 ppm in black-and-white.
- Class-leading quality and graphic arts certifications: IDEAlliance Certified Digital Press System, Gracol, Fogra offset and Pantone certified.
- Choice of four print servers/controllers from Xerox and EFI that enhance productivity, reduce time-intensive tasks and deliver high impact vibrant images, including the:
- Variable-data capabilities for personalized applications.
- Efficient pre-programmed workflow solutions for job accounting, job security, monitoring and tracking.
The Xerox Color C60/C70 will be on display at Graph Expo 2014 in Chicago, Sept. 28 – Oct. 1 in Xerox booth #1213.
Availability and pricing
The Xerox Color C60/C70 and Xerox FreeFlow Print Server Integrated will be available for order taking in October.