TORONTO, ON, Sept. 27, 2010 – Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX) will unveil more than a dozen money-saving and money-making tools at Graph Expo 2010 – all designed to help print providers earn client loyalty, turn jobs faster and grow profits.
Xerox’s new offerings address ways to:
Produce more jobs
- Xerox Nuvera® Flex Speed Program allows temporary increases in engine speed as production needs dictate, using an affordable software upgrade. The software license is available in 30, 60 or 90 day periods. Users can convert a Xerox Nuvera 100 EA Production System to a Xerox 144 EA Production System long enough to manage a heavy workload period. When the workload eases, the system is scaled back to its original speed and capacity.
- FreeFlow® Process Manager features an accelerated job processing mode that significantly improves performance – making processing up to four times faster in some cases.
Serve customers better with new applications
- Xerox VIPP® Pro Publisher allows users to select the clear dry ink option available on the Xerox Colour 800/1000 presses in one easy step within Adobe InDesign. Clear dry ink adds value to every page by highlighting images and text for visual impact on full-colour applications.
- Two new colour management services help print providers become more productive, consistent and profitable with Xerox digital colour devices. With Colour Consulting Services, Xerox consultants help implement colour control systems and set up workflows that match colour across multiple printing processes. Advanced Colour Management training for the Xerox iGen3®, iGen4® and Colour 800/1000 presses include colour fundamentals such as designing for digital printing techniques, printing from Adobe applications and using clear dry ink.
- FreeFlow Express to Print now supports the full line of Xerox production printers, providing a simple and affordable tool for job ticketing and previewing jobs prior to printing.
- FreeFlow Variable Information Suite has added support for office print devices, ideal for printers requiring decentralized, fast and affordable variable-data printing.
- FreeFlow Web Services offers a new, simple installation to quickly design Web storefronts and a new user interface for easy navigation.
- The Print Providers Guide to Social Media outlines how to take advantage of social media opportunities. The guide includes a list of popular social media outlets and tips on how to write materials for this medium.
- Two new technical workshops discuss how to successfully conduct direct-mail campaigns. Operational Considerations workshop explains what is needed to effectively implement a direct-mail strategy and execute a direct-mail campaign; while How to Implement Direct Mail details how a direct-mail workflow can be implemented with a step-by-step approach for IT, programming and operations personnel.
- In-plant ProfitAccelerator Kit provides Lean Six Sigma techniques, along with tools, templates and applications to help in-plants be a strategic asset to the parent organization.
- G7 Master Printer Qualification guides customers through the G7 Master Printer qualification process, a method for printing consistent colour which can lead to new business opportunities and growth.
All offerings will be on display in the Xerox booth at Graph Expo 2010, Oct. 3 – 6 in Chicago.
Pricing and availability
Check with local Xerox sales representatives for more details regarding pricing and availability.
For more information about Xerox production systems and services, visit http://www.xerox.com/tr/products or call 800-ASK-XEROX.
Note: For more information on Xerox, visit http://www.xerox.com or http://news.xerox.com. For open commentary, industry perspectives and views from events visit http://twitter.com/xeroxcorp, http://twitter.com/xeroxproduction, http://twitter.com/xeroxevents, http://www.xerox.com/blogs or http://www.xerox.com/podcasts.
Xerox®, iGen3®, iGen4®, Xerox Nuvera®, VIPP®, FreeFlow®, and the sphere of connectivity design are trademarks of Xerox Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Prices, features, specifications, capabilities, appearance and availability of Xerox products and services are subject to change without notice.